Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Readiness Assessment (AMERA)
Wednesday, December 9, 2020
9:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Room D202, 2055 Notre Dame Avenue, Winnipeg
Successful completion of the Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Readiness Assessment, or the AMERA, is a pre-application requirement for RRC's Aircraft Maintenance Engineer program.
- The AMERA is made up of four sub-tests:
- This sub-test involves answering questions based on spoken information.
- This sub-test involves answering 23 multiple choice questions. No calculators are allowed. Scrap paper, pencils, erasers, and a conversion table for math calculations will be provided.
- This sub-test involves reading a technical article and writing out answers to questions.
- This sub-test involves reading a technical article and answering ten multiple choice questions.
To successfully complete the AMERA, a minimum score of 11/23 is required in the math sub-test.
Your performance on the listening, writing and reading sub-tests may result in the offering of additional supports should you be accepted into the AME program. Your performance on these three sub-tests will not affect your admission to the program.
You will have 3 hours to complete all four sub-tests.
For more information about this assessment, and to access resources that may help you prepare, please refer to the AMERA Study Guide.
Registration period closes Sunday, December 6, 2020